The Liebster Award! This is absolutely the coolest thing! First off, I’d like to thank The Flibberatic Skreebles for nominating me! I love games and this is kind of a game for writers! Ok, so here’s how it goes. (A lot of this I’ll be stealing from The Flibberatic Skreebles) The Liebster Award is a way to get bloggers to interact with each other and to help lesser known blogs, like my poor pitiful self, to be seen! The person nominated answers 10 questions they received from the person who nominated them. Then they, in turn, nominate 10 new people and ask them 10 questions!!!! Then those people do the same thing basically causing a mirror to infinity effect of blogging!
If you didn’t understand that, check out how The Fibberatic Skreebles put it:
1. Thank the person who nominated you and link to their blog. (It’d also be great if you linked back to this post and leave a nice little pingback in the comments!)
2. You must answer the 10 questions given to you by the nominee before you.
3. Nominate 10 of your favourite blogs with fewer than 200 followers and notify them of their nomination.
4. Come up with 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
Thanks…that made more sense.
And here are the answers to my questions…
1. Do you have any scars? If so, how did you get them?
I have a scar on my middle finger from when my father slammed my finger in the front door of our house when I was 5. He’s a surgeon so he sewed it back up, but I’ve had a scar ever since that day. I also have a scar inside of my mouth from being bit my last dog Griffin, the most vicious Jack Russell Terrier to ever have lived on this planet!
2. If you could be any fish, what would you be and why?
I would be Nemo. Simply stated, I am obsessed with innocence and the color blue. How can you not love Nemo?
3. How often do you see your best friend?
I feel blessed to be able to see her every day. After our husbands are asleep, we usually drive around, smoking cigarettes and drinking fountain pops, laughing and complaining about our day.
4. What is your favorite song right now?
Has Anyone Ever Written Anything For You by Stevie Nicks. It was in the last episode of American Horror Story and I forgot how much I love that song…and Stevie Nicks!
5. If you could meet anybody else in the world and spend a day with them, who would it be and why?
Oh my God! So many people for so many reasons. If I had to just pick one person though, I’d pick the writer Jay Bell. I interviewed him for my website raannt and have read all of his books. He is extremely personable and I think we would have tons in common! My 2nd pick would be the YouTuber Tyler Oakley. I also interviewed him and he’s super cool!
6. How did you discover your favorite author?
That’s a tricky question because it changes all of the time. I love Jay Bell, John Green, Hunter Thompson, Billie Letts and the list goes on and on. Usually I’m caught by a book and read all of the books by that author until there are none left. And then I feel abandoned.
7. What is your gift to the world?
My amazing good looks, incredible charm and badass sexiness of course!
8. What prompted your last bout of uncontrollable laughter?
Ummmm…watching this vine of Landon Romano. He’s absolutely hilarious.
9. Which character do you most identify with and why?
Boo Radley from To Kill a Mockingbird. He’s completely misunderstood but just wants to be loved.
10. What or where makes you feel…awe.
Hearing my husband breathing in his sleep. Hearing my dogs breathing in their sleep. And the end of a really great movie.
There you have it. Now here are my 10 questions and 10 blogs! Enjoy…
1. What are 3 things about you I wouldn’t know by looking at you?
2. If you could only listen to one CD for the rest of your life and it couldn’t be mixed, what would it be?
3. Love at first site, true love, soul mates or none of the above?
4. If you become any character in any book or movie, who would you be and why?
5. How do you define sexy?
6. What are your 3 simple luxuries?
7. What are 3 books everyone should read before they’re 40?
8. If you were on death row and could order anything for your last meal, with no price or amount limit, what would your order?
9. Why would you be on death row?
10. Biggest regret?
Sorry folks…I had to pick 13…I don’t like rules!