If you aren’t one of my cherished 25 followers on my YouTube channel, you might have missed the fact that I am keeping a video diary of every day of 2014. (I missed two days because we without power but I’ll catch up). Unfortunately, I’m finding that I might be the only person alive, with only 365 Subscribers, who seems to lose a subscriber every time I upload a new video. At this point, I’m almost afraid to upload a video.
Although I’m doing the video diary for myself, it would be nice to have a little bit of a following. It’s not exactly like the videos I’m uploading are 20 minutes like in the past, so there’s no excuse. So I tried to take a look and figure out why I don’t have any kind of following. Here’s what I came up with:
1. I’m fat
2. I’m not really that cute
3. Numbers 1 and 2 together mean young people don’t really want to follow me.
4. Did I mention I’m older?
5. I don’t edit my videos with a bunch of cool shit.
6. But some of my videos are kind of funny.
7. I don’t think anyone knows who I am soooooo…
8. But my channel with Alex does very well and instead of 25 views a video we get thousands.
9. I’m old, fat and really not that cute. YouTube can be pretty superficial.
10. All that’s about to change. What the transformation…The power of change 2014